Made in Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy "Level Up" Uby :*

4 posters

Go down

Happy "Level Up" Uby  :* Empty Happy "Level Up" Uby :*

Post  Sakhmet 24/7/2009, 12:49

Ok, so.....hmmmm....mhm...Razz

For you 19th birthday i wanna wish you a lot of happiness Smile What a Face
Many girls which will do a massage for u Very Happy And will be your queens queen
A lot of goldz Very Happy In WoW and in Real World Razz lol!
A lot of fun Smile and i dont know what more Wink(i never be a good with offer a wishes Very Happy)

May all your dreams come true :*:*

>>>Lets all sign Happy Birthday to Uby Wink<<<
Sakhmet
Sakhmet

Liczba postów : 24

Back to top Go down

Happy "Level Up" Uby  :* Empty Re: Happy "Level Up" Uby :*

Post  Uby 24/7/2009, 15:49

:O im totally without words :O
oh what i can say ... thx alot Sachmet :O /kiss
/shy .... /die
lol
Uby
Uby
Admin

Liczba postów : 101

http://madeinhavoc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pinio 24/7/2009, 21:29

happy keops my mysterious undead friend

pinio

Liczba postów : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Uby 24/7/2009, 22:13

ty pinio , lvl 66 nub warlock that i meet nagrand !
Uby
Uby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollowlust 24/7/2009, 23:43

happy B-day nuby! Very Happy
maybe you will get lucky this week and make it to 2200 rating Smile
Hollowlust
Hollowlust

Liczba postów : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Uby 25/7/2009, 07:49

thx Hollowlust ! 2200 rating ? im happy only with 2050 XD
Uby
Uby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollowlust 26/7/2009, 22:01

well the higher the better ^^
Hollowlust
Hollowlust

Liczba postów : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Uby 28/7/2009, 22:25

19 years ago a bitch called Sorin (a.k.a Keops/Ubah/Bioshock/Uby/Arnold) was born in a small town with no electricity. Time have pass that that bitch beggin to grow up bigger and bigger 5 years ago we get electricity ! then my parrents buy me my first computer (Pentium I 133mhz, 16 mb ram, 512 bytes video card). Of course i try to install WoW but i realize that my HDD had 2 GB capacity ... i go enrage mode and throw computer out of window, unfortunally an old lady was passing near my window that time and got hit by keyboard wire and instant die. Police come to inspect my house for a crime but i tell them "it wasn't me".
3 months later i get a new PC and install wow ! it was a 1337 laptop ! was running wow with 7 fps when i was pointing camera on sky , then i create my first character Keops , warlock ... i make warlock because i saw intro movie with that undead lock that had behind infernal. Took me 6 months to lvl that lock on 1x rate server ... i was so nub that at beggining i was reading every quest info to realize what i have to do ... took me 7 days to get lvl 10 >.> i made in the end lvl 70 , i was uber happy. I play a while with lock then one night i was uber drunk and come home and say "Fuck this i quit wow" and i delete lock in 2 sec.
9 Months after wow addiction reach me and i join Hav0c server once again and create this time second char Ubah , troll priest ( i make it because when i was with lock were no raids ,because no one had healer) .. this time took me 2 months to get 70 , ofc i discover wowhead and things got faster ... i play with him 1 year , in meanwhile i make an alt Bioshock feral druid (name it after 3rd best first person shooter that i play, btw im big fan on first person shooter , like them more that mmorpg's only because there u have part of some action, and have a story line. also 1st shooter i like Half-Life series , 2nd F.E.A.R) ... Everything was fine , except infernal lag on Hav0c .... i try to explain on forum that other server like alphawow support 1000+ people with no lag problems , told them to upgrade server hardware part ... no one listen , they had always same excuse "Mangos Problems" i was angry and quit wow again - 3 months this time (this was 11 november 2008 <- exactly same day when i get my driving licence) on February i come back to Hav0c i spend 1 month ... meanwhile i saw they upgrade to Trinity ... now i post on forum again about lag now other bullshit "Trinity Problems", this was enought for me i delete all my chars in 10 sec and go forum and post screens with alphawow population (.s info) and i remember it was a donator ... that was telling of forum ..."Oh this can't be true it's montaje" ... i reply "Get lost ... u just don't belive because u spend $$ on hav0c lag ." 2 minutes after i got ban from forum bye the great the might the most smartest guy on earth (at least this is what he pretending he was) TECUMSEH <- ULTRA MEGA GIGA TERRA MIGHTY KING OF HAVOC. now at this point i was so ungry ... i beggin to post insults on his adress even more.. i got a picture with him from Lala (a guy from hav0c for those that don't know) with him and post forum ... i just post picture with "Guess who's in picture" ofc he delete that post as soon as log on forum that give me enought proof to think it's him ... ugly muthafucker. ok he get angry at hell and Ban from Forum / Game all Romania IP's ... no one from romania could log on forum or enter game. i quit and join alphawow
Here i create first char Bioshock feral druid ... then when i saw that with feral u can't even pass 1700 rating i try resto druid ... but i just hate this restoshit druids so i give it to hollowlust ... then i saw some videos youtube with mages and decide to make mage Uby ... then Arnold ... now Entity and soon in future Dota XD
And this it's the story of a NUB !
Btw sorry for INGLISH but im a little drunk atm ... dunno from where i had this ideea with this story lol!
Uby
Uby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down